We are looking for a Senior Information Security Engineer to implement systems that protect us from the specter of various security threats and monitor our networks for security issues, install security software, and document any security issues or breaches you find.
For this role, you will be involved in the monitoring and audit of systems and processes such as identity and access management using various security methodologies.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Working as Senior Information Security Engineer at Navtech, you will:
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs.
- Support to perform SOC2 Type 2 audit.
- Experience doing Vanta risk assessment and reporting with no security lapse.
- Ensure all teams adhere to company security policies.
- Work with IT Operations and Software Development teams to design, implement, automate and manage processes for development, build, testing, deployment and monitoring for both on-premise and cloud-based environments.
- In conjunction with our security team, Midtown, devise and document new procedures (SOPs) in order to drive the organization toward SOC2 compliance.
- Liaison between company and security team, Midtown; Assist with incident response efforts; provide advice and guidance on the response action plans for information risk events and incidents based on incident type and severity.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement and increased efficiencies.
- Understand and evaluate security threats and perform a risk analysis of threats.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Document existing and new technical projects for future sustainability.
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
- Accurately access resources needed to complete technical projects and budget accordingly.
- Stay current on latest IT and security trends.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- 3+ yr of extensive experience in security role.
- Extensive knowledge of SOC2 Type 2 and/or ISO27001 Compliance.
- Background in writing standard operating procedures (SOPs) and technical policy documents.
- Experience with penetration testing and techniques using tools like Burp Suite, OWASP, Metasploit etc.
- Understanding of firewalls, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches according to our defined SLAs.
- Knowledge on Amazon Web Services (EC2, CloudFront, API Gateway, Lambda, RDS, S3, Cloudwatch, IAM, Kineses, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, etc). (Preferred)
- Familiarity with Github and JIRA (Project Tracking Software).
- Should have a Masters Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
- Should have excellent logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Working with industry giants while following your passion for technology.
- Work with clients from US, UK, and Australia.
- Family Health Insurance cover of 5 Lacs.
- Excellent growth opportunities both technically and financially.
- Friendly work environment.