Navtech is looking for a Senior .NET Developer/Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee projects to ensure that proper architecture is implemented.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. We’d also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs.Your goal will be to ensure that our project IT framework operates properly.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Working as Senior .NET Developer/Architect at Navtech, you will:
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, architecture design, code development, and testing.
- Design functional technical solutions and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders requirements.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints.
- Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Provide technical leadership and support to development team members to make them better on the job.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- Proven experience as Technical Architect and understanding of strategic IT solutions.
- Experience designing and architecting an application from scratch.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design/Implementation, UML Design/Documentation, Service-Oriented Design/Implementation.
- Extensive experience working with Databases (SQL Server, Oracle etc.).
- Experience in working with Visual Studio tools, Git/TFS and IIS.
- Any SPA (Single Page Application) framework experience would be an added advantage (Angular, React JS).
- Experience on AWS, Azure, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka, etc would be an added advantage.
- Should have a Masters Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
- Should have excellent logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Working with industry giants while following your passion for technology.
- Work with clients from US, UK, and Australia.
- Family Health Insurance cover of 5 Lacs.
- Excellent growth opportunities both technically and financially.
- Friendly work environment.